A mochaccino is always a good idea!
Coffee with chocolate
Coffee is always a good idea in the morning, afternoon and evening. You can also try several variations for your coffee. Do you like chocolate? Then you can make a coffee with chocolate! The combination of coffee and chocolate makes for a delicious drink that you won't soon forget. Most people already love coffee and chocolate by themselves but combining them makes it even better. Here’s a cafe mocha recipe (Mochaccino) you can easily make at home, so you become a real home barista!
For the colder days, this drink is a real favourite. So warm up with a hot mochaccino!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for a mochaccino
- Ingredients for a mochaccino
- 1 serving Espresso, we recommend L'OR Supremo
- 125 ml Milk
- 1 square of dark chocolate (7 gr)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate flakes
- L'OR Compatible Machine
- 1 glass (250 ml)
- 1 small sauce pan
Preparation coffee with chocolate
- Turn on the coffee capsule machine and let it warm up.
- Take the cup or glass in which you want to serve the coffee and place it in the machine.
- Put the capsule in the machine and brew an espresso in the glass.
- Put the milk in a small sauce pan.
- Add the square of dark chocolate to the milk in the pan.
- Bring the milk and chocolate to a simmer.
- When the mixture is simmering, it’s ready.
- Add the chocolate and milk mixture to the glass in which you just made your espresso.
- Stir the mixture into the coffee.
- Spoon a bit of the whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle some chocolate flakes on the whipped cream to finish the mochaccino.
This delicious chocolate coffee is now ready to be served. You’ll savour the different flavours of the coffee and chocolate as you drink it.
Tip: In addition, cafe mochaccino is not only delicious to make for yourself but you can also serve it to your guests as a special treat. If you want to offer your guests something sweet, you can also try a delicious Coffee Crème Brûlée with Chocolate that you can make yourself!