A cold drink makes everyone happy!
Do you fancy a delicious cold drink for the hot summer days? This delicious cold drink will refresh you immediately. The best part is that we have several recipes for making this drink, so you can choose which cold coffee shake you feel like drinking. This way, you can enjoy this delicious drink at any time and never get bored. Because we give you several cold coffee milkshake recipes, you can make multiple taste combinations.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for coffee milkshake
- 1 serving of espresso, we recommend Espresso Guatemala
- 150 ml milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 banana ( optional )
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup ( optional )
- 1 tablespoon vanilla syrup ( optional )
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder ( optional )
- A compatible Nespresso coffee machine*
- 1 glass (350 ml)
- 1 Blender
Preparing a coffee milkshake
Because you can make this recipe in several ways, we explain the different steps according to which flavour combination you want to make. The coffee milkshakes you can make are as follows:
● Coffee milkshake caramel
● Coffee milkshake vanille
● Coffee milkshake chocolate
● Coffee milkshake with banana
● Coffee milkshake with banana and caramel
- Use the coffee capsule and make the coffee using the coffee machine.
- Cut the banana into pieces if you want to make one of the versions with banana.
- Put the milk and ice together with half the espresso you just made and the teaspoon of sugar in the blender.
- Depending on which flavour you want to make, add either caramel syrup, vanilla syrup, cocoa powder or banana to the blender.
- Once you have put all the desired ingredients in the blender, switch it on.
- Make sure to blend it well until it’s a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a glass and top off your milkshake coffee with the whipped cream.
- Depending on which version you’ve made, you can garnish the whipped cream with caramel sauce, cocoa powder, small pieces of banana or vanilla syrup.
- Your homemade coffee milkshakes is now ready to be served.
As you can see, you can make different combinations with this recipe. Great fun to make if you want to surprise your guests with a deliciously refreshing coffee drink. Depending on what your guests like you can adjust the recipe.
Tip: Would you also like to make a tasty dish to serve with this Coffee milkshake? Then take a look at our other delicious recipes You could also make this delicious classic tiramisu to go with it. Your guests will love it and it also goes very well with the drink.
*Third-party trademark brand which is not affiliated in any way with JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS