This Italian classic is the ultimate creamy dessert with coffee, amaretto and sponge ladyfingers. With this recipe you can amaze your dinner guests with ease. Enjoy the extra tasty kick of your favourite espresso from L’OR topped with a silky soft flavour of whipped cream cheese. A guaranteed success!
Prep time:15 minutes
Waiting time: 4 hours
- Use an electric mixer to mix the cream cheese with the egg yolks and sugar.
- Brew a cup of your favourite espresso (for example Onyx for a pleasant coffee taste). Or for a surprising twist: two cups of L'OR Ristretto 11 (for an even more intense, spiced and slightly acidic coffee taste).
- Mix the coffee, liquor and granulated sugar in a large bowl.
- Soak the sponge fingers in the coffee mixture one by one, making sure the liquid coats the entire sponge.
- Using half of the sponge fingers, make one layer at the bottom of the glasses you’ll use to serve the tiramisu in.
- Scoop half of the cream cheese mixture over the first layer of sponge fingers. Use the rest of the sponge fingers to make another layer. Scoop the rest of the cream mixture over it as the final layer.
- Cover the desserts and let the glasses chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, dust the tops of the tiramisu with cocoa powder to serve.