Chocolate makes everyone happy!
You can make Mocha coffee in different ways. You can also use a combination of different ingredients and make the drink exactly as you like it. In the recipe below, you can read about the different ways to make a Mocha coffee. Would you prefer to make the recipe with white chocolate or would you like this drink to be cold? Both are possible, as you can see below. Do you like espresso, milk and chocolate? Then you really must try this recipe!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Mocha coffee
- 1 serving of espresso, we recommend L'OR PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- 1 small sachet of vanilla sugar
- 25 cl Milk
- Chocolate sauce
- Whipped cream
- Nutmeg powder
- Cocoa powder
- Compatible Nespresso coffee machine*
- 1 glass (300 ml)
- 1 Saucepan
- 1 Blender (Optional)
- Take a saucepan and heat the 25 cl of milk on low heat.
- Add the vanilla sugar to the milk and heat through the milk until it is warm but not boiling.
- Use a compatible Nespresso coffee machine* and make the coffee you want.
- Take a glass and add a splash of chocolate sauce to the glass
- Use the freshly brewed coffee and add it to the glass with the dark chocolate sauce.
- Take the hot milk and slowly add it to the coffee in the glass.
- Use the whipped cream and add this on top of the coffee in the glass.
- Garnish the mocha coffee with cocoa powder and nutmeg powder.
Your mocha coffee is ready to be served to your guests or to enjoy by yourself.
Would you rather make a Mocha coffee with white chocolate? That is no problem at all. Just replace the dark chocolate sauce with the white chocolate sauce and you have your own white chocolate mocha.
You can also easily make a iced mocha with this recipe. In a blender, mix ice cubes with the milk mixture, the dark chocolate sauce and the coffee. Blend this together and you have an iced mocha! This can also be made with white chocolate sauce. Replace the dark chocolate sauce with the white chocolate sauce and you will have an white chocolate mocha.
Tip: Looking for a pastry to pair with this coffee? Then check out our coffee cake recipe which goes very well with this moka coffee. Preparing this cake takes about 20 minutes, after which it must be baked in the oven for 60 minutes. Then you can enjoy a delicious cake with your coffee!
*Third-party trademark brand which is not affiliated in any way with JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS