A surprising, delicious combination
Espresso & Tonic: a surprising, delicious combination. The bitterness of both drinks gives this refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail a boost. Mix espresso with tonic water and you'll have the perfect summery drink. Can be enjoyed at any time of the day! During a brunch or as a non-alcoholic coffee cocktail at a party. Tonic is the new best friend of espresso. Try it yourself!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Make an espresso and leave to cool. Choose an espresso you like. If you need a caffeine kick, take a double espresso. For a more balanced Espresso and Tonic, take one espresso, such as L'OR Splendente or Forza.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the espresso over the ice cubes. Your Espresso Tonic is almost ready now.
- Add 150ml tonic water. Stir gently.
- Decorate your glass of Espresso Tonic with a slice of lemon zest.
Prefer an Espresso Tonic variation?
You can change the taste of this non-alcoholic coffee cocktail by adding ingredients. Fresh lemon slices, ginger syrup, grapefruit or basil leaves are all tasty additions. Discover your favourite iced coffee and mocktails with L'OR.