A coffee with coconut milk will put you in a summer mood!
Coffee with coconut milk
Adding coconut milk to your coffee creates a delicious combination. Perhaps you’ve heard about making coconut coffee or even coffee with coconut oil. You can easily make this recipe at home and you don’t even need a lot of different ingredients! The taste of coconut and coffee makes this drink feel like summer. To make it even more summery, you can also easily make this recipe as an iced coffee.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for a coffee with coconut milk
- 1 serving Espresso, we recommend L'OR Onyx
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Whipped cream
- White or milk chocolate flakes (optional)
- Nespresso coffee machine*
- 1 glass
- 1 blender
- *Third-party trademark brand in no way affiliated with JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS.
Preparing your coffee with coconut milk
- Start the Nespresso coffee machine* and let it warm up
- Insert the espresso capsule and brew it into a cup
- Put the honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract and the coconut milk into the blender
- Blend well until it forms a smooth mixture
- Then add the coffee to the mixture in the blender and blend in
- Pour it into a glass and top it off with whipped cream
- Your coffee with coconut milk is now ready to be enjoyed!
You can also garnish it with white or milk chocolate flakes for a coconut mocha coffee.
Would you rather serve the leche de coffee with coconut milk as a cold drink? That is no problem at all. You can easily look at our recipe Iced coffee with coconut milk. Create a deliciously refreshing drink: coffee with coconut milk!
Tip: Are you entertaining and would you like to serve this drink to your guests? Make the recipe for several people and multiply the ingredients by the number of guests coming. Do you want to surprise your guests with something tasty to eat with the coconut mocha coffee? Then try our Coffee cheesecake recipe and give them a sweet treat to accompany their coffee!