A festive coffee
What’s Christmas without a festive coffee? The warming flavours of this Christmas Coffee will surely match your festive mood. Perfect after a walk with the family or as a an after-dinner treat. Let yourself be captivated.
Prep time: 15 minutes
For 4 coffees
- 200ml coffee – we recommend L’OR Espresso Splendente (5 cups)
- 250ml whipped cream
- 100g chocolate to melt
- 1 whole cinnamon stick
- 1 vanilla stick
- 2 small staranise
- 1/2 dried orange slice
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
Decoration: star anise, cinnamon stick, dried orange slice or grated chocolate
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie
- Brew 200 ml of your favourite coffee. For a delicious Christmas coffee, we recommend L’OR Espresso Splendente with nutty tones and a zesty citrus finish. A perfect combination with chocolate and hints of orange
- Pour the coffee in a pan and add the vanilla, cinnamon, star anise and dried orange. Let it simmer gently, but don’t let it boil. This is the basis of your festive coffee for Christmas!
- Divide the melted chocolate over 4 large glasses
- Remove the spices from the Christmas Coffee mixture
- Pour the coffee (without the spices) in the glasses
- Whip the cream with the orange zest
- Finish your Christmas Coffee off with this whipped cream
- Decorate with spices or chocolate to your taste
- Surprise your guests with this delicious, festive coffee!