What’s Christmas without a festive coffee? The warming flavours of this Christmas Coffee will surely match your festive mood. Perfect after a walk with the family or as an after-dinner treat.
Prep time: 15 minutes
A festive coffee
We have different Christmas coffee ideas to give your Christmas extra flavour. There are different Christmas coffee flavours but L'OR coffee contains delicious ingredients like cinnamon and orange. With this coffee for Christmas, you’re sure to have a festive Christmas. Invite your guests and make this delicious festive coffee for everyone to enjoy during Christmas. Let yourself and your friends be captivated.
For 4 coffees
- 200ml coffee – we recommend L’OR Espresso Splendente (5 cups)
- 250ml whipped cream
- 100g chocolate to melt
- 1 whole cinnamon stick
- 1 vanilla stick
- 2 small staranise
- 1/2 dried orange slice
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
Decoration: star anise, cinnamon stick, dried orange slice or grated chocolate
Christmas coffee preparation
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie
- Brew 200 ml of your favourite coffee. For a delicious Christmas coffee, we recommend L’OR Espresso Splendente with nutty tones and a zesty citrus finish. A perfect combination with chocolate and hints of orange
- Pour the coffee in a pan and add the vanilla, cinnamon, star anise and dried orange. Let it simmer gently, but don’t let it boil. This is the basis of your festive coffee for Christmas!
- Divide the melted chocolate over 4 large glasses
- Remove the spices from the Christmas Coffee mixture
- Pour the coffee (without the spices) in the glasses
- Whip the cream with the orange zest
- Finish your Christmas Coffee off with this whipped cream
- Decorate with spices or chocolate to your taste
- Surprise your guests with this delicious, festive coffee!