Who doesn’t love a mocha!
There are so many different ways to make a delicious caffè mocha. Customise it with the combination of ingredients which you like best. Read our mocha recipe below to discover the fun ways to create a mocha coffee. Do you love white chocolate mocha or do you fancy an iced mocha? No problem, we have it all in the following recipe. Who doesn’t love espresso, chocolate and milk? Try this mocha recipe and find out why!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Mocha Coffee:
- 1 shot of espresso, try L'OR PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- 1 small sachet vanilla sugar
- 25 cl milk
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Powdered Cacao
- Powdered Nutmeg
- You’ll need:
- Compatible Nespresso coffee machine*
- A 300 ml glass
- A saucepan
- A blender (Optional)
- Warm the 25 cl of milk in the saucepan over low heat.
- Open the small sachet of vanilla sugar and add it to the milk. The milk should be thoroughly warm but not boiling.
- Use your a compatible Nespresso coffee machine*, to brew a shot of your favourite espresso.
- Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup to the 300 ml glass.
- Now, pour the freshly brewed coffee into the glass on top of the chocolate syrup.
- Slowly add the hot milk with vanilla sugar to the coffee and chocolate.
- Top your delicious mocha coffee with the whipped cream.
- Dust the whipped cream topping with the powdered cocoa and nutmeg.
Now you can enjoy drinking this delicious mocha coffee or serving it to your friends and family.
Are you a white chocolate lover and do you want to make a white mocha? It’s easy, all you have to do is replace the milk or dark chocolate syrup with white chocolate sauce. You’ll soon be serving a delicious white chocolate mocha.
It’s also easy to turn this into an iced mocha recipe. Using a blender, place some ice cubes in with the milk and vanilla sugar mixture, the chocolate sauce and the espresso. Blitz it a few times and you’ve got a cool, delicious iced mocha! Make it with white chocolate sauce and you’ll get a dreamy iced white chocolate mocha. Iced mocha or iced white mocha are both perfect for summer relaxation!
Tip: Want to serve something sweet with this coffee? Just take a look at our scrumptious coffee cake recipe; it’s perfect with this mocha coffee. You can mix up this cake in around 20 minutes, then it takes about an hour to bake. Now, sit back, relax and enjoy a delicious slice of coffee cake with your mocha coffee.
*Third-party trademark brand in no way affiliated with JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS.