Savour the moment
Frappuccino recipe – 3 ways
What’s better on a hot day than an iced frappuccino with chocolate, caramel or vanilla and whipped cream? Homemade frappuccino of course! Choose one of your favourite flavours, get your blender ready and savour the moment.
Prep time: 15 minutes
3 variations. For Chocolate Frappuccino / Caramel Frappuccino / Vanilla Frappuccino:
- 80 ml (2 capsules) L’OR Espresso Supremo / Onyx / Ristretto, depending on your flavour
- 80 ml milk (whole milk, but you can vary with skimmed or oat milk)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice cubes (around 4 cubes)
- Whipped cream (decoration)
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup (30 ml) / 2 tbsp caramel syrup (30 ml) / 100 ml vanilla ice cream (2 - 3 scoops)
For Chocolate Frappuccino / Caramel Frappuccino / Vanilla Frappuccino
- Brew two capsules of L'OR Espresso Supremo / L'OR Espresso Onyx / L'OR Ristretto, then put them in the refrigerator to cool.
- Pour the milk and the cooled espresso in a blender.
- Add the sugar, chocolate syrup and ice cubes / add the sugar, caramel syrup and ice cubes / add the ice cream.
- Secure the lid and blend the mixture until smooth. This should take around 30 seconds.
- Pour the frappuccino into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup / a drizzle of caramel syrup / a vanilla pod to serve.