A truly irresistible coffee treat
Coffee with vanille ice cream
Spoil your taste buds with the delicious combination of vanilla ice cream in a cup of L'OR ESPRESSO coffee. A truly irresistible coffee treat. The Italians have been doing this for years: a scoop of ice cream, drowned in espresso. They call this dessert 'Affogato'. Others stir the ice cream through the coffee and call it an 'ice coffee'. The coffee with ice cream combo is perfect for any occasion.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Waiting time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups of L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Caramel syrup
- Take 2 glasses and fill each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Place the glasses in the freezer for half an hour.
- Prepare 2 cups of L'OR ESPRESSO Ristretto and remove the glasses from the freezer. Pour a cup of coffee over the scoop of ice cream in both glasses.
- Pour the caramel syrup over the vanilla ice cream to taste. Serve immediately, before the ice cream melts.