But first it’s time for a cold cappuccino!
Enjoy a delicious iced coffee that you can make yourself at home. You can make this iced cappuccino on a hot summer day or whenever you feel like a cold drink. You can easily make the recipe for a cold cappuccino at home so you don't have to go directly to the store or coffee shop. You can become a real barista at home with a few ingredients and surprise all your guests with this delicious coffee. Who wouldn’t want that?
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Iced Cappuccino
- 2 servings of espresso, we recommend L'OR Colombia
- 250 ml Milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream
- Nutmeg powder
- L’OR Compatible Machine
- 2 glasses (350 ml)
- 1 Milk frother
- 1 Milk pitcher
Preparation cold cappuccino
- Use your coffee capsule machine and turn it on
- Add the espresso capsule and put the glass you want to use under the machine and let the coffee flow into the glass
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar to the coffee and stir
- Add 200 ml of cold milk to the coffee
- Put the glass in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Take the other 50 ml of milk and put it in a milk pitcher
- Take the milk frother and froth the milk until it has a creamy layer of froth
- Take the coffee out of the fridge and divide it over 2 glasses
- Distribute the frothed milk over the 2 glasses
- Spoon a nice dollop of whipped cream on your cappuccino glacé
- Decorate the iced cappuccino with the nutmeg powder
Now your iced cappuccino recipe is complete and the drink is ready to be enjoyed!
Tip: Are you having visitors over soon and want to make this delicious iced cappuccino for them? Besides the coffee, you can also offer them these delicious coffee truffles which you can also make yourself!