Sweet & subtle blend
Glass: tulip glass
Garnish: dried rose petal, powdered sugar
Prep time : 5 minutes
- 2 shots L’OR espresso Forza
- 1 - 2 teaspoons milk
- x dried rose petals
- x teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar syrup
- Add equal parts dried rose petals and sugar into a blender. Blend until fine and powdery.
- Coat the rim of your glass with a small amount of sugar syrup.
- Dip the syrup-coated rim of the glass into the dried rose petal and sugar powder to achieve a pink rose rim.
- Foam up the milk as you would for a cappuccino.
- Pour the two espresso shots into the glass, taking care not to spill it over the rose petal rim.
- Place a teaspoon of milk foam on the surface of the double espresso, to form a small milk foam peak.
- Garnish with one whole dried rose petal. Serve and enjoy.
Tonic & Coconut Coffee
Creamy Cocoa Craving
Cardamom Fig Fusion