Spiced, warming flavour
Ginger coffee recipe
Enjoy the spiced, warming flavour of fresh ginger in your coffee. Perfect to drink when the rain is pouring outside and all you want to do is curl up with a good book. This ginger and coffee drink is perfect to combine with fall flavours such as cinnamon and orange zest.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 dash of ginger syrup
- 1 cup of L'OR Lungo Profondo
- 125ml of fresh whipped cream
- 2 tbsp of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel
- Candied ginger, cut into pieces
- Brew a cup of your favourite coffee. We recommend L'OR Lungo Profondo, because it goes perfectly with the taste of ginger due to its smooth taste and zesty tones.
- Pour the ginger syrup into a preheated cup and stir the coffee through it.
- Whisk the fresh whipped cream with the icing sugar and add the orange zest.
- Pour your fresh ginger coffee into your favourite mug and top with the whipped cream.
- Add pieces of candied ginger as garnish.
If you have trouble finding crystallized or candied ginger in your store, have a look at the spice or baking section.