In the mood for a mocha coffee!
Coffee with chocolate
It doesn’t matter what time of day it is, it’s always the right time for coffee. And, it’s great that there are so many ways to enjoy this popular drink. Are you a chocolate lover? Then now is the time to learn how to make a caffè mocha! Most people love the unforgettable combination of coffee and chocolate and mochas are a great way to enjoy it. Try this great mocha coffee recipe (aka mochaccino) and wow your guests with your home barista skills!
Warm up with a cafe mocha and chase the winter chill away with this popular drink.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients to make a cafe mocha
- Ingredients to make a cafe mocha
- 1 shot Espresso, try L'OR Onyx for intense espresso taste
- 1 square of dark chocolate (7 gr)
- 125 ml Milk
- Grated chocolate
- Whipped cream
- You’ll need:
- L'OR Compatible Machine
- 1 (250 ml) glass
- 1 small sauce pan
How to make coffee with chocolate
- Turn on your L'OR Compatible Machine and allow it to warm up.
- Place your 250ml glass under the brew head.
- Insert a capsule of your favourite espresso into the machine.
- Brew the espresso into the glass.
- Put the square of dark chocolate and the milk in a small sauce pan.
- Over very low heat, simmer the milk and chocolate.
- When the chocolate is melted, remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the milk and chocolate to the glass with the espresso.
- Stir until well blended.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of grated chocolate.
Your delicious café mocha is ready to drink. Relax and enjoy this luxurious combination of coffee and chocolate.
Tip: Your guests will love drinking the mochas you create with this caffè mocha recipe. For a lovely sweet treat, try our recipe for Coffee Crème Brûlée with Chocolate, it’s easy to make and perfect to pair with mocha coffee.