Let the flavors fuse
Cardamom Fig Fusion
Glass: one coffee cup and one small, wide-rimmed wine glass
Garnish: shaved dark chocolate and a slice of dark fig
Prep time: 5 minutes
- Shave the dark chocolate with a grater or knife.
- Chop the fig as finely as possible. Leave aside one slightly larger slice of fig.
- Add the finely chopped fig, condensed milk, milk and crushed ice to your blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour out the blender into the wine glass.
- Delicately place the dark chocolate shavings and the remaining fig slice on top of the cold beverage.
- Pour a shot of espresso or serving of coffee into the espresso or coffee cup.
- Take one green cardamom pod and gently crack it with your fingers.
- Place the cracked cardamom on top of the hot espresso or coffee and let the flavors fuse.
- Serve and enjoy as a two glass cocktail (hot and cold).